But one thing at a time...
Who’s Harry Potter?
Privacy, and Security for Microsoft AI solutions
- Prompts, responses and data accessed via Microsoft Graph are not used for the training of LLMs, including those of Microsoft 365 Copilot.
- For customers from the European Union, Microsoft guarantees that the EU data boundary will be respected. EU data traffic remains within the EU data boundary, while global data traffic in the context of AI services can also be sent to other countries or regions.
- Logical isolation of customer content within each tenant for Microsoft 365 services is ensured by Microsoft Entra authorization and role-based access control.
- Microsoft ensures strict physical security, background screening and a multi-level encryption strategy to protect the confidentiality and integrity of customer content.
- Microsoft is committed to complying with applicable data protection laws, such as the GDPR and data protection standards, such as ISO/IEC 27018.