Currently, not a day goes by without news in the area of AI. The following article is about a project with a company from Germany that has used features from the Microsoft AI stack to implement solutions for employees' daily work.
- Added value of AI technologies in daily work
- How can AI be used in the context of customer projects
- Requirements related to the AI Act and GDPR
- How can AI be used effectively in harmony with the human factor
- How does the secure use of AI solutions look in terms of an IT security strategy?
- With the solutions based on Azure OpenAI, we speed up our qualification process and the final validation activities in consulting projects, which is a significant advantage - explains the management.
- We use the Microsoft Azure solution architecture to meet the high requirements of our customers for the secure collection, storage and analysis of data - says the data protection officer.
- By using the Azure tools for SecDevOps, i.e. the interaction between security, development and IT operations, we can automate and standardize processes. - This is how the CISO summarizes the framework for the AI solution.
Objectives and solutions in the project
- Storing project data and information in Microsoft Teams / SharePoint means that this information can be analyzed using Microsoft 365 Chat.
- Training concept for the use of AI solutions / Prompt Engineering
- Special processes and quality control based on AI were made possible with customized Large Language Models in Azure OpenAI
- Solutions relating to specific topics were implemented using predefined prompts/prompt extensions with Microsoft Copilot Studio.
- Evaluating the current situation / evaluating exsisitng data pools in consulting projects
- The creativity of generative AI solutions is used to identify new processes and approaches for product innovations
- The human factor is seen as an initial component of the consulting approach, but can now focus on the essentials